I made the decision the other day that I would not write here about myself anymore. That is no longer the case and this post is about me.
I do not want to jump to conclusions, but I think I might be either losing my mind or gaining a better one. I would choose the latter option if I have a choice. Do I? Thanks.
I think my existence will be somewhat normalized in the next few days. I know it’s normal enough to be stressed, enragitated, sad, or otherwise messed up during the holidays. It’s never happened to me before, but maybe now is the time to start.
Many insane/wise people around the world think this year will bring great changes and going crazy is a great change, so I’ll take it. I think that will be my New Year’s Resolution.
- “What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us” (simplyfromabartlwife.wordpress.com)
- The Lies of the Irish Government (politics.ie)
- Product Launch: Hype, Lies And Your Crushing Offer (productlaunchplm.typepad.com)
- Golf How To Hit The Ball From Uneven Lies (swinginggolfclubs.wordpress.com)
- After Victory at Hopman, New Confidence for Li Na (straightsets.blogs.nytimes.com)