Lately, The Slowest of all Possible Elevators has not maintained up the excellent function and I apologize for that.
I started working on a new story and I’ve since abandoned it and started planning to work on something else.
I was writing a scary story for a contest by a podcast that I sometimes listen to. I now know that the contest is over, but I’m going to do it anyway. This is a big challenge for me as I tend to automatically lighten anything that would otherwise be scary in my writing.
I am fully aware that I am sabotaging myself by telling you about this plan. I am doing so because I am treating my not-contest-contest as a yes-contest-entry and giving you the chance to do the same. I will be the only judge, so I will probably win, but not necessarily. All entries must be short and full of words. I don’t actually expect any entries, but I like being wrong.
- “Scary Baby Costume” (Not What You’d Think) (sniderwriter.com)
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Writing Contests (megganconnors.wordpress.com)
- Mine-Robert R.McCammon (1990) (stephenormsby.wordpress.com)
- BLOG CONTEST: Your Orgasm in Six Words or Less (lipstickstainsonyourpillow.com)
- Tell me something good. (beginanadventure.wordpress.com)