Archduke Eldwin Wollensak Ganache IX chewed his tennis ball with unquantifiable glee. His human, Rika (who called him Cookie) would reward him extravagantly for this. At the very least, he’d get a pat on the head and biscuits. If the human was really really appreciative, he might get another tennis ball or a fresh beef-animal.
If only she knew he was the one doing it. The Archduke appeared to the humans to be just a pomeranian puppy. Well, not ‘just’. He was loved and renowned for his unmatched puppulence, beyond any other puppy that may or may not have ever pupped. Even so, none would have suspected that even the #1 most puppulent puppy would have a talent for concocting evil schemes, mind-controlling other animals, or editing other people’s email. His human probably didn’t even know he could type.
He would need to think of a new evil scheme to reveal his first evil scheme. It was a daunting task, but Archduke Eldwin Wollensak Ganache IX knew he was up to the challenge. He woofed evilly to himself as he fell into an immensely puppulent nap.
- The Chain Letter of Doom: Part Zero (tsoape.wordpress.com)
- The Chain Letter of Doom: Part One: The Chain Letter of Confusion (tsoape.wordpress.com)
- 7 Foods You Can Overdose On (refreshingnews99.blogspot.com)
- Prehistoric Art, Scary Monkey Bars, and the Best States for Equal Pay (slate.com)
- Episode #6 Tinker, Tailor, Vampire, Spy (ancientscroll.pl)