The Internet loves narwhals and as much as it pains me to say this, funny Internet narwhals are usually not very funny. Even this example that I am showing you is not that funny. However there are other funny things on that site and you should look at it. You’ve probably seen some of them already if you are an Internet person.
may see a sudden increase in visitors.
Therefore, it is tempting to write about these topics exclusively.
BE AVOIDANT OF THIS PLAN
It never ends well. It sometimes ends blubbery.
It is hard to STOP
- anchorsandmoons: nikki-narwhal: shavingryansprivates: contrary… (seattle-gadgets.tumblr.com)
- Almost Naked Narwhal – Colouring Contest!! (nunawhaa.wordpress.com)
- iCase of the Day: Narwhal Whale and Bacon [iPad] (ziggytek.com)
- Unicorns do exist (kidsandanimals.wordpress.com)
- Kait by Javier Lovera for Fashion Gone Rogue (fashiongonerogue.com)
But you still shouldn’t eat it unless you’re sure. It might be a narwhal; and those are hard to chew.
- Cheese Strata, Sausage Strata & Cheese Strata Recipe | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- In Canada? Try Monforte Dairy Cheeses – The Cheesemonger (thekitchn.com)
- Cook’s Tip: Always Keep Feta Cheese In Your Refrigerator (thekitchn.com)
Crawdad Hern Noll is a small town in central Idaho. It is unknown how it got its name as it contains no crawdads, nolls, or herns. Even so, most residents are fiercely proud of the inexplicable label and all efforts to rename it are quickly voted down.
Larch Wonderland is a now-abandoned theme park in Raachushima, Japan. It was built in 1987 when larches were the hot tree that everyone had to climb and the park was an instant success. Unfortunately for it’s creators, the Norway Spruce mania of ’89 rendered Larch Wonderland passé and it was forced into bankruptcy. It is claimed by some to be haunted by a lost tourist who loved the trees so much that he forgot to eat, sleep, or find his way out.
Anarch Dell Drown is a kindergarten teacher in Crawdad Hern Noll, Idaho. She is 44 years old and enjoys gravy.
Cold Narwhal Nerd is the popular nickname of the alleged lost tourist who now wanders Larch Wonderland as a ghost. He is so named because as well as larches, he was said to be obsessed with narwhals and because Raachushima is covered in snow for five months of the year.
The Harn Lawn Coddler was an invention of Samuel B Harn, an esteemed landscaper from Rawmarsh, England. First produced in 1842, it was sold throughout the world for two decades before it was deemed too dangerous for proper lawn coddling and recalled. To this day, it is unknown what was wrong with it or even what it was originally intended to do. Historians speculate that it had something to do with larches.